Indian Railways has started serving Digital India and has started serving the General Ticket of every railway station with mobile app.This service has been fully implemented in the Delhi division of Northern Railway.Now you can book tickets from any railway station in Delhi-NCR, through your mobile app. This service will benefit the passengers of more than 200 railway stations of Delhi Division.
The benefits can be raised in this way
- To avail this service, travelers must download the UTS on Mobile app from the Google Play Store or Apple Store in their smartphone.
- After downloading the app, users will have to register their mobile number with the app.
- After this, you will need to enter information about the station to start your journey and the station to complete the journey.
- You can then book tickets using railway wallet’s other digital payment option.
- Through this app you can book tickets at 20 meters from the railway station.
- Apart from this, you will be able to book tickets on the day of travel through this app, that is, you will not be able to book an advance ticket. These tickets will be valid for 3 hours only.