Besides the various features, Instagram has been involved in updating its application with modern and popular features similar to Snapshot like “Stories”. This is a new feature that can be taken for the user to take on videos throughout the day and share it. This will be automatically removed after 24 hours. Then there will not be a grid or feed on your profile. To use this Stories feature, you have to upload pictures and videos that explain how the user works in everyday life. In this article, you will find instructions on how to hide Instagram stories from certain followers. Hiding is not blocking the follower.
Even if you hide stories, the hidden people can see your profile and posts.
- Now tap the profile icon in the bottom right and go to your profile.
- If you are an Android user, tap the three bars at the top right corner. If you are an IOS user, go to Settings.
- Then, tap the Story setting under the account.
- Now select the option to hide the story from your followers.
- Choose who you want to hide your story from, choose their profiles, and press Done. If you do not need to hide your stories from anyone, you can leave the profile without notice.