There are times when a user does not want to switch devices just to use an app. Or maybe, they might be using an older, unsupported or a feature phone then they have a PC as an alternative to be used to run these apps via emulation.
There as plenty of freeware available for Android apps on Windows PCs like Bluestacks and Andy Android Emulator. So, we are going to talk about how to use them to emulate Instagram and Snapchat apps on Windows PC.
Here are the steps in a nutshell:
- First of all, download Bluestacks and install the 254 MB executable file.
- Set up all the account information.
- Now, use the search bar to look up for Snapchat or Instagram according to what app you want to emulate.
- Click on its name to navigate to the Google Play Store.
- After you enter the Google Play Store, click on install button and agree to all the permission requests to download and install the app.
- Now when the app is installed, open it and log in with your credentials.