- Click, hold, and drag Selects text from where you click and hold to the point you drag and let go.
- Double-click If double-clicking a word, selects the complete word.
- Double-click Double-clicking on the left, center, or right of a blank line makes the alignment of the text left, center, or right aligned.
Also Read Microsoft Word keyboard shortcut
- Double-click Double-clicking anywhere after text on a line will set a tab stop.
- Triple-click Selects the line or paragraph of the text that the mouse triple-clicked on.
- Ctrl+Mouse wheel Zooms in and out of document.
Click here for Microsoft Excel shortcut keys