Facebook Is An One Of The Biggest Sharing Platform That Reaches To Everyone In The World With Just One Click, Right. We And Our Friends Using Facebook And Of Course We All Are Uploading Photos, Videos And Many More. Moreover, We Get Notifications When Our Friends Upload AnyThing, Share AnyThing With Us With Tags. Yes, We To Also Doing To Same Process Tagging To Our Buddies In Facebook. Usually, We All Get Notifications Automatically When Our Friends Tags AnyThing To Us Like Either It’s Is Photo, Video, Any Posts Whatever It May Is We Are Tagged To That Post.
also read: How to Delete a Facebook Account
Well, Many Of Our Friends Are Tagging To Us And We Are Tagged To Our Friends In Facebook Right. To Remove Tags Form A Post, Photo AnyThing We Have To Make Some Settings In Facebook All You Need To Do Is Simple Follow The Article ” How To Remove Tags When Someone Tagged You In Facebook..??? ”
Follow these step to remove tag.
- First Step Is Open Your Facebook App Or Sign Up With Your Facebook Account.
- Tap On Notification Button / Glob Symbol To View Notifications.
- Now Select Your Post To Remove Tag For That.
- Click On The Three Dots Which Is On Top Left Side Of The Post To See Some Settings.
- Simply Click On The Option Remove Tag To See a Pop-Up Message.
- Click OK To Remove Tag For That Post, Photo, Video Or AnyThing else.
- A Message Will Appears That You Are Not Tagged For This Post.
- This Is How We Can Remove Tags When Someone Tags Us In Facebook With Changing Some Easy General Settings.